Get tips to keep your work safe, plus read in-depth interviews from photographers and experts from ASMP, including Executive Director Eugene Mopsik and General Counsel and Managing Director Vic Perlman, who address:
- Major trends in copyright today.
- How to make copyright registration part of your workflow.
- The risks to weigh before posting your photos to social networks.
- What counts as “Fair Use”, plus major learnings from recent court cases.
- Copyright for motion and video.
- What it takes to bring an infringement case to court and ways to avoid it.
Also check out the guide for a long list of additional resources to learn more about copyright for photographers.
- Discover your 6 exclusive rights under copyright law.
- Learn how to secure your photos and avoid infringement.
- Get tips to register your work through the U.S. Copyright Office.
- Understand steps to take if you are infringed.